Tuesday 24 January 2012

Ijustwannateach - Who is the man behind the most loved moderator at Thaivisa forum?

Everyone loves to get  messages from him. Subject: "Greetings"
Ijustwannateach  is a legend.  Sincere, kind, friendly, patient and understanding.

We think everyone should know who is the real person behind the internet personality.

His name is  Stephen  E. Smith

Management Lecturer & Senior English Lecturer, Faculty of ICT at Mahidol University
English Instructor at Go International With English
 Alumni Life Member at Alpha Kappa Psi
Corporate Training Instructor at Inlingua Thailand
English Instructor at Satri Withaya Girls High School

read more about him at his linkedin profile
http://th.linkedin.com/in/ajarnsteve  -  a saved snapshot of it.

or become ijustwannateachs friend on facebook
Ijustwannateach Stephen Smith on facebook

Ijustwannateach looks like this:
Ijustwannateach


He lives here:

 Condo Baan Chao Phraya in Khlong san


useful links for hardcore fans:

his old homepage at the web archive

stalk him on myspace

ohlahlah 69 rated 10 


Ijustwannateach who is also known as FarangFriend on a couple of alternative lifestyle websites about himself:

Most people consider me sincere, kind, friendly, patient and understanding.
Friendships are the most important thing for me. However, I am open to other relationships, from romance to sex, depending on mutual attraction. I do believe that romance has to start from friendship first. I do prefer Asians, mostly because I like the Asian look and smooth bodies, but I do not discriminate against other races, especially in regards to being friends.
  Looking For 
I am looking for friends who have sincerity, want friendship, and are also understanding, especially in regards to my busy work schedule.. 
For romance, I usually prefer guys under 30 years old. For friendship, there is no age limit.
It is hard to describe "my type" because my tastes are wide. However, sexually, I do prefer guys who are slim to well defined (swimmers build) who happen to be bottoms. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My fantasies include having group sex. Please don't think bad of me. This fantasy has only come true about 4 times in my life. Usually I am a very conservative person.
Remember: For me, FRIENDSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SEX

  Fetishes Armpits, Hands, Muscle, Nipples, Suits, Uncut, Uniforms
Types I Like Medical (Uniforms), Military (Uniforms), Muscle Men, Preppies, Short Guys, Tall Guys, Twinks
Sexual Activities Anal, Cottaging/Tea Rooms/ Beats, Groups, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Threesomes, Vanilla, Wanking
Languages English, Japanese, Spanish
Sports & Fitness Swimming, Walking
Leisure Activities Antique Collecting, Board Games, Cinema/Movies, Computers, Cooking, Dining Out, Dramatics, Entertaining, Music, Photography, Reading, Shopping, Surfing the Web, Television, Travelling, Videos/DVDs, Wine Tasting
  Hobbies & Favourite Things 
Travelling, cooking, photography, genealogy, movies, music, computers 
Food Italian, Thai, and of course my Mom's cooking
Music Most genres, from pop to classical
Author Can never remember names
Film Too many to list
Actor Too many to list
Actress Too many to list
TV Show Friends, Will and Grace, Star Trek
Holiday Destination The World
City Miami, Fukuoka, Atlanta, Bangkok, Osaka, Taipei
Country Too many to list: Asia and Europe in general
Club Not a club person


-------------------

Fun facts about Ijustwannateach 'Steven':
 - He is a good Christian and never told his mom that he is a MSM.


-------

Please share your anecdotes and personal experiences you had with 'Steven' Ijustwannateach in the comments.

42 comments:

  1. Seems like a normal guy really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if he is a teacher, I certainly would not want a pervert like him anywhere near my children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Thai based moderators are working for a commercial website without a work permit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all the Thaivisa.com forum moderations get a salary, I know one of them, but it is a big secret and we are not allowed to talk about it on Thaivisa forum...

      Delete
  4. Should have been strangled at birth, I don't like that arsehole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you know she's a hooker?

    Metisdead is the one we really should dish the dirt on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous23 May 2012 01:12,

    Can't wait to meet you in a bar. My real name is Alan.

    Cheers,

    metisdead

    If you may have any more questions, contact support@thaivisa.com via email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to contact Alan just put: cunt@thaivisa.com he's bound to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alan, you banned me from ThaiVisa, I take that personal.

    You realise that I know who you are don't you?

    Look at yourself, you are hardly an imposing figure, be a Mod on ThaiVisa by all means, but, you have made a great mistake Alan, I am gonna fuck you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mate. Can't agree more with you and this prick did the same with me but quite a few times. I didn't even get an explanation when I was "sent on a holiday?"

      If you know more about this little cunt, please get in touch with me. Would love to show him what's going on in reality, when he's not hidden behind his keyboard. What a son of a bitch he is.

      He made it happen that some friends of mine who're actually involved that the website got that big, stopped posting, or got kicked out.

      But metisdead is not the only one. Time to clean up. I'm with you, no matter what you're planning.

      Cheers, mate.

      Delete
  9. Metisdead is a cunt,.

    I very much doubt he lives in Thailand, if he does, we can hope he gets nicked for working for a commercial website without work permit, I doubt it, but there is hope.

    I have written to Immigration concerning ThaiVisa mods, I don't think anything will happen , but, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL....... ThaiVisa Mods, as popular as ever I see.

    Rather them than me, that Forum is so anal, the Mods become the target for every nutcase with a grudge to bear, and because there is no discussion of moderation, they become hate symbols. Thai based Mods are also breaking the law by not having a work permit. Double whammy !

    Why would they do it ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good question, why indeed ?

    There is an horrible wanker in the Pattaya forum who is working without a work permit,
    Not only on ThaiVisa, he also plays music in Leos Blues Bar, Soi 16, Pattaya Naklua Road, I await the night he
    Nicked, easy money for the BIB, they will give me a cut too.

    It's only a matter of time Rimmer, you bought it on yourself pal, you are an arsehole on ThaiVisa, so I have no pity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thaivisa mods are tossers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damo,

    It's Raro that plays in Leos Blues Bar not Rimmer.

    Easy mistake to make though, they're both cunts, but feel free to invite the Immigration Police to Leos Bar on a Friday night, easy money for them, get that smug cunt Raro nicked, guitar in hand !

    I have seen him play, not bad too, shame he acts like a total asshole on ThaiVisa.

    Good luck Damo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, ThaiVisa Mods getting slated, who would have guessed that. Hey guys they have a difficult job, JOB being their problem, Thai based Mods should not be doing it if they stick to the law.

    Who cares, George don't care, he gets his money no matter what, and he has a bunch of people working for no pay, the fact that they are breaking the law by working in any capacity don't matter to him, he won't have any problem, he gets a lot of people who are willingly breaking the law, risking arrest, fine, deportation, for what ? Being a mod ?

    What do i think of them, well, I don't think of them really, but my most hated are CDNVIC, IJUSTWANNAREACHAROUND, SBK, METISDEAD, SOUNDMAN, RARO. RIMMER, if I think about them, they would be my choices for liquidation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Little bit unfair really but, I have to agree with many of the comments. There is a core of very nasty mods on ThaiVisa, and they come across all high and mighty whilst they break Thailands labor laws. If this is ever mentioned the post of thread is immediately removed and the poster immediately banned.
    Problem with ThaiVisa is certainly the Mods, because there is no discussion regarding moderation they have become out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Name and punish the feminists for past misdeeds pls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Has any one actually met the Big boss , George
    some say his real name is Lars Janssons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - nice guy. Nothing like these fking low self-esteemed mods
      who want some power

      Delete
  18. I was in Pattaya Immigration the other day, I have given details of Farangs breaking Thailands labour laws, also Farangs that are playing at Leo Blues Bar.

    I don't feel proud of myself for doing it, but, ThaiVisa mods are such Cunts they fucking deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say that, but people who do that are cunts. I'm pretty sure that you did some stuff in your life that wasn't really legal, right?

      So you call yourself a "Criminal", but you don't have a problem to sing like a bird?

      I'm glad that i don't know you, copper helpers are the biggest m-fraggers on this planet.

      What do you see when you look into a mirror?

      BTW, I made some mistakes when I was young, drove to Holland a couple of times and brought something home what I really needed.

      One of my friends got busted and told them his life story.

      They tried the same with me, offered me freedom. But I threw the one copper the paragraph 31 book on his chest. The one that buys you freedom when you give them some bigger fish.

      Only two out of 17 kept their mouths shut. One of them was me and I'm proud of it.

      Delete
    2. Sorry to say that, but people who do that are cunts. I'm pretty sure that you did some stuff in your life that wasn't really legal, right?

      So you call yourself a "Criminal", but you don't have a problem to sing like a bird?

      I'm glad that i don't know you, copper helpers are the biggest m-fraggers on this planet.

      What do you see when you look into a mirror?

      BTW, I made some mistakes when I was young, drove to Holland a couple of times and brought something home what I really needed.

      One of my friends got busted and told them his life story.

      They tried the same with me, offered me freedom. But I threw the one copper the paragraph 31 book on his chest. The one that buys you freedom when you give them some bigger fish.

      Only two out of 17 kept their mouths shut. One of them was me and I'm proud of it.

      Delete
  19. http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2012/10/flying-sporran-gatecrashes-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. IJWT is no longer a mod at TV.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Metisdead has taken on the role as the biggest cunt ThaiVisa has to offer.

    ThaiVisa is a fucking joke, have you seen their disasterous piss ups, lol, there is no community because ThaiVisa mods alienate the members by being so fucking petty.

    I went to a ThaiVisa piss up once, it was a disaster, total waste of time, a bunch of old men with old ex bargirls, boring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Metisdead, what can one say about that cunt that hasn't already been said.

    I doubt he attends any of the piss ups, probably people there only attending on the off chance of seeing the cunt and knocking him out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting thread

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm seriously going to go to the next piss up and deck 3 moderators
    - CDNVic, Metisdead, IJWT is just a sad cunt with psychological issues. This cunt has seriously fked up my TV and Ajarn. I owe him payback. Can anyone find his mothers details.
    I want to tell her a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  25. IJWT is no longer a Mod, but that don't stop him contacting other mods and trying to get you banned, he done the very same thing with me, the guy he sent the message to I have known for years, he sent the PM to me, we had a laugh about it, but, he is a nasty piece of work, and he will be taken down if ever he's unfortunate enough to cross my path.

    Steven, Greetings, then I'll bodyslam the prick !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well you can always create dummy accounts and start topics on Thaivisa.com about the mods. Sometimes they only get locked as opposed to being deleted. Also visit their facebook page and make the same comments. Sooner or later the advertisers (who you can email) and George will get the point that Thaivisa sucks due to the mods.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thaivisa.com makes $2000 a day so you can be sure that noone works for free...

    Hope they all get jailed and fuxx by monkeys soon...

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a feeling Metisdead may be into little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  29. IJWT is a disgusting individual. He was also the worst mod on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Glad to see I am not alone,can't think of any better descriptive words than those that have already been used.I am just realising how hated these people are.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Most paedophiles pose as heterosexuals and are dads and other male relatives to their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the passion!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Some gay people are paedophiles too... But male on male (or female upon female) paedophile sexual abuse is not homosexual. It's just violent sexual abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  34. It's amazing to look at Steve's LinkedIn profile at all his "distinguishments" and even at all of the "recommendations" he has from people. Just goes to show how stupid it is to judge people by their "accomplishments" and the silly, worthless degrees they hold. It's all a big scam to help fucked like this guy "look good" in the eyes of the people. And no doubt, simply because of his qualifications, he would be protected by his high ranking buddies even if they saw this page. Sounds like he ranked high in his love of foursomes and "smooth" Asian male skin too.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Linda seems to be male. Whenever you send anything to George's address, when the Admins misbehave, "Linda"answers.

    But it's clear that Linda doesn't have a freaking Pussy. Or maybe she does? Hmm, when you look at their free time activities, all is possible. Maybe an ass Pussy?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think she's only so mad because she can't squirt......( hasn't met me)

    ReplyDelete